The School will resume for Third Term 2022/2023 academic session on Sunday 30 April 2023. However, SS3 and JSS3 are to resume on Sunday 16 April 2023 for the continuation of their extra classes in preparation for WASSCE, NECO SSCE and BECE respectively. Students are to resume before 1800hrs as late resumption will not be accepted. Parents are to please note that students will not be allowed in on any weekdays except on a Sunday. All students are advised to be in School promptly as classes will commence immediately upon resumption.
1. All student are to resume on Sunday 17 Jan 2021
2. Any sick is not toreturn to school until he is medically fit. All parents are to ensure that their wards are treated for malaria before resumption.
3. All students and items brought to school will be disinfected before they are allowed into school.
4. All returning students must have the following:
a. Evidence of payment ofschool fees both current and previous for those owing
b. One bottle of hand sanitizer
c. 2 properly sewn cloth-type face masks (Navy blue color)
5. The procedure for clearance shall be as follows:
(i). Handwashion station at the gate where students would be expected to wash/sanitize their hands with soap and water .
(ii). School's Medical team for medical assessment as well as indisinfection of students and items
(iii). Other clearance points such as finance and logistic points.
6. Please note that students will observe minimum contact for the first fourteen days.
7. Hugging and hand shaking will not be allowed.
8. All NCDC safety rules on Covid19 shall be observe in school.
9. Parents are requested to cooperate in the overall safe interest of all.
10. Please stay safe and wishing you happy and safe resumption.